The Human Resources Leadership Association of Eastern Connecticut has provided professional development and networking opportunities for the area’s human resource practitioners since 2000. Today, our organization’s members span across 73 different towns in Connecticut and Rhode Island, and touch over 30 different industries, and 106 different companies! Our strength is in the diversity of membership which ranges from students just entering the profession to the most senior human resource executives in the region.
HRLA’s goal is to be the primary advocate and resource for advancing the HR profession and its value in the eastern Connecticut community. The organization strives to provide knowledge, services and leadership to our members and the professional community by promoting current trends, best practices and new models that will stimulate individual and organizational success.
Sponsoring an HRLA meeting provides an invaluable opportunity to market your company and increase your visibility within the Eastern Connecticut HR Community.
Our standard meeting rate is $500, and includes the following:
• Advertising prior to the meeting in the invitation and on our homepage
• Recognition by the President at the beginning of the meeting
• Opportunity to present company information for 3-5 minutes prior to the main presentation
• A table or display to promote your company’s marketing materials at the meeting
• Two complimentary guest tickets (if sponsor is also providing the speaker, sponsor is allowed two additional guests in addition to the speaker)
• Chance to provide promotional items/door prizes for take-away
• Acknowledgement and recognition on our website, including a link to sponsor’s website
Company that is presenting the program has first option to sponsor that program.
If you are interested in more information or to sponsor an upcoming meeting, please send an e-mail to our programs committee!
Advertising is available at the low price of $500 for six months – this includes an ad, logo, and link!
If you are interested in more information or to advertise on the HRLA website, please send an e-mail to our website administrator.