Comments Off on Payroll Accountant
Website Meridian Medical Management Company
Revenue Cycle Management Company
The Payroll Accountant will oversee and supervise the payroll functions of the organization, ensuring pay is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations.
· Implements, maintains, and reviews payroll processing and accounting systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, garnishments, taxes, and other deductions.
· Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates.
· Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
· Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices.
· Facilitates audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
· Identifies and recommends updates to payroll accounting software, systems, and procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Extensive knowledge of payroll functions including preparation, balancing, internal control, and payroll taxes.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Proficient with payroll software –Paylocity is preferred.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field required, Master of Science in Finance or Accounting preferred
· At least one to two years of related experience required, three to five years’ experience preferred
· Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Tagged as: HR, payroll
Comments Off on Recorded Program Now Available – Recalls, Refusals and the Future of Unemployment
Comments Off on Summer Social – Cancelled
Comments Off on 2020 TriState SHRM (virtual) Conference
Comments Off on SHRM 2020 Annual Conference Cancelled; Save the Date for SHRM-21
May 28, 2020 Comments Off on Recorded Program Now Available – Recalls, Refusals and the Future of Unemployment
May 22, 2020 Comments Off on Summer Social – Cancelled
May 20, 2020 Comments Off on 2020 TriState SHRM (virtual) Conference
May 12, 2020 Comments Off on SHRM 2020 Annual Conference Cancelled; Save the Date for SHRM-21