Comments Off on Director of Human Resources
Website The Recovery Network of Programs, Inc.
DIRECTOR OF HUMAN RESOURCES
The Director of Human Resources is responsible for the direction and coordination of all human resource functions. Core functions of the position involve:
· Plan, direct and coordinate human resource functions to promote effective employee relations.
· Establish HR Department processes, procedures and policies to support the mission of the organization.
· Provides coaching, support and training on employee relations issues.
· Creates and trains employees on programs related to sexual harassment, supervisory training, team building, coaching employees and disciplinary procedures and processes.
· Manages workers’ compensation process, maintaining communications with carrier, affected employee and supervisors. Advises Executive Team of safety issues contributing to claims.
· Manages unemployment compensation process by collaborating with third party unemployment vendor in responding to DOL notices regarding hearings and claims. Attends unemployment and appeals hearings.
· Reviews and collaborates with outside counsel on employee relations cases and CHRO hearings.
· Manages FMLA process, explaining employee’s rights and responsibilities including tracking paperwork, leave status and follow-up.
· Acts as liaison with various insurance carriers, third party vendor and benefits broker to foster effective relationships with all representatives. Participates in RFP process on an annual basis.
· Coordinates and manages the open enrollment period insuring all documents are distributed appropriately. Conducts employee presentations on current benefit offerings and manages all employee changes.
· Oversees all HR files, federal and funding source requirements, license/certification renewals for clinical positions and oversees paperwork for all new employees.
· Develops and implements initiatives to enhance employee recruitment and retention strategies, including competitive compensation packages, marketing to the behavioral healthcare industry, supporting a diverse and inclusive working environment. Oversees the applicant tracking system.
· Refines the performance management systems through the creation of updated job descriptions, objective and measurable performance appraisals and incentive system for staff recognition.
· Participates in department meetings and quality assurance and improvement activities.
· Masters’ Degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field.
· PHR/SPHR/SHRM-SCP preferred.
· Five plus years of experience in Human Resources preferable in a non-profit environment.
· Three years of experience administering employee benefit plans.
· Thorough understanding of COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, ACA and related state and federal regulations.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills, presentation skills and high attention to detail.
· Experience designing and conduction HR and supervisory training.
· Demonstrated knowledge of federal and CT State Laws and regulations pertaining to Human Resources.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and professional relationships.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Comments Off on 2021 SHRM Tri-State Student Case Competition
Comments Off on HRLA Scholarship Applications due April 1st
Comments Off on EEOC Updates Guidance on Vaccine-Related Issues
Comments Off on DOL Updates Guidance on FFCRA
Feb 02, 2021 Comments Off on 2021 SHRM Tri-State Student Case Competition
Jan 28, 2021 Comments Off on HRLA Scholarship Applications due April 1st
Jan 04, 2021 Comments Off on EEOC Updates Guidance on Vaccine-Related Issues
Jan 04, 2021 Comments Off on DOL Updates Guidance on FFCRA
Want to see your logo here? Visit our Sponsorship Page to learn how!