Comments Off on Employee Engagement & Wellness Specialist
Website University of CT
The University of Connecticut’s Department of Human Resources is seeking an Employee Engagement and Wellness Specialist (Temporary University Specialist) to work on University-wide engagement programs including work/life, new employee orientation and onboarding, employee wellness, and recognition initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate and manage the New employee orientation and onboarding program.
· Assist managers in establishing and tracking onboarding tasks.
· Serve as a primary point of contact for new employees as it relates to their onboarding experience.
· Assign and track new employee orientation courses in the Learning Management System (LMS).
· Coordinate and deliver monthly well-being and work/life programming including determining programming, event advertising and promotion.
· Manage recognition programs including event planning, promotion and communications.
1. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in employee engagement related activities.
2. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including strong facilitation and relationship building experience.
3. Demonstrated knowledge, skill, and ability utilizing various software programs including MS Office.
4. Knowledge of methods and tools for creating and delivering dynamic and visually appealing presentations, reports and documentation.
5. Demonstrated skill in prioritizing among multiple deliverables and handling diverse assignments simultaneously with a high level of attention to detail.
6. Highly developed interpersonal skills including ability to work cooperatively and effectively in a team environment.
1. Advanced degree.
2. SHRM or HRCI certification.
3. Advanced computer skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
4. Experience using PageUp and/or Peoplesoft systems.
5. Demonstrated experience in effectively communicating with high-level University administrators and faculty.
6. Experience working in Higher Education environment.
This is a full-time temporary position based in Storrs with a 40-hour work week, for an initial period of six months, with the possibility of extension dependent on department needs and available funding.
Please submit a resume, cover letter and contact information for three professional references to: email@example.com. Please reference search #HR21-16 in your application. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled. Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
Employment of the successful candidate is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Comments Off on 2021 SHRM Tri-State Student Case Competition
Comments Off on HRLA Scholarship Applications due April 1st
Comments Off on EEOC Updates Guidance on Vaccine-Related Issues
Comments Off on DOL Updates Guidance on FFCRA
Feb 02, 2021 Comments Off on 2021 SHRM Tri-State Student Case Competition
Jan 28, 2021 Comments Off on HRLA Scholarship Applications due April 1st
Jan 04, 2021 Comments Off on EEOC Updates Guidance on Vaccine-Related Issues
Jan 04, 2021 Comments Off on DOL Updates Guidance on FFCRA
Want to see your logo here? Visit our Sponsorship Page to learn how!