Struggling to Offer Affordable Health Benefits?
As health care costs rise, employers are struggling to offer affordable, comprehensive health benefits to employees. Value-Based Insurance Design (VBID) is a benefits strategy that aims to improve employee health and productivity, and spend employer healthcare dollars most efficiently. Through a federal grant, Connecticut is offering free technical assistance to employers interested in providing value-based health benefits. Employers will provide current plan information and participate in two in-person meetings, three webinars, and calls with TA staff over nine months.
VBID uses financial incentives and education to urge people to get the right care, at the right time, from the right provider, like:
– HSA payments for preventive screenings, as in a wellness program
– Lower coinsurance for diabetes drugs, like lower costs for generics
– Lower copays for visits to high quality, low cost providers
What is the opportunity for selected employers?
Customized VBID Solutions Set Co-Developed with Each Employer:
– Access to a library of employer case studies and VBID educational materials.
– Expertise to organize and interpret data to understand how current benefits align with VBID, and to select VBID strategies customized to the employer’s population and culture.
– Assistance with employee communications and evaluation of VBID.
For more information, contact Alyssa Harrington at email@example.com and join our webinars on December 20th or January 18th at 12pm.
To apply for Technical Assistance, visit: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VBID_App_for_TA
Comments Off on President’s Announcement August 2022 RE: Sept 1 Volunteer Opportunity
Comments Off on HRLA Scholarship Applications now open – Apply by 10/31/23!
Comments Off on Registration is Open for the 2023 Tri-State SHRM Conference – Join us April 23rd-25th at the Mohegan Sun!
Comments Off on 2022 Summer Social
Nov 28, 2022 Comments Off on Registration is Open for the 2023 Tri-State SHRM Conference – Join us April 23rd-25th at the Mohegan Sun!
Mar 06, 2022 Comments Off on Keynote Speakers for 2022 Tri-State SHRM are Announced – Join us April 24-26th at the Mohegan Sun!
Mar 03, 2022 Comments Off on Interview Coaches Needed
Jan 29, 2022 Comments Off on Register Now for Tri-State SHRM
Want to see your logo here? Visit our Sponsorship Page (CLICK LINK) to learn how!